Thank you for your purchase of Emerald Sleep Systems bedding. We are proud to be an industry leader in both quality and value. Our bedding is designed with comfort and durability in mind. We have taken every effort to ensure our product fulfills expectations you may have of quality bedding.
If, due to a warranted defect, an Emerald Home product fails to function during the warranted period described above, Buyer shall look solely to the retailer from whom the product was purchased ( the “Retailer”) for a remedy, delivering the product as well as the original receipt to the Retailer. The Retailer, in turn, will work with Emerald Home to determine whether the product is covered by the warranty provided herein, with Emerald Home having the sole discretion to determine whether the product is actually covered by the warranty. Following receipt of authorization from Emerald Home, Retailer will repair the product, or replace the product with same item, or in the event the exact item is no longer available, an item of comparable value. Buyer must work with Retailer in its verification of the warranty claim. If Buyer has a bona fide warranty claim and Retailer is no longer in business, Buyer may contact Emerald Home at www.emeraldhome.com. If Emerald Home determines, in its sole discretion, that the defective product is covered by this limited warranty and Retailer is no longer in business, Emerald Home will act as Retailer would under this warranty; provided that Buyer provides all necessary information to Emerald Home, including the original sales receipt for the product, a photograph showing the product’s defect and a written description of the defect. Additionally, if requested by Emerald Home, Buyer will be obligated to return the product to Emerald Home. Emerald Home is not obligated to refund money to Buyer.
Emerald Home Furnishings, LLC (“Emerald Home”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser (“Buyer”), and to no other person, that the Emerald Home goods sold comply with the description contained in this warranty. All products are warranted except: products used for commercial, contract, rental trade, institutional, or other non-residential purposes; products that have not been maintained in accordance with the care recommendations provided by Emerald Home; products damaged resulting from Buyer’s improper use; queen mattress warranty applies only when the foundation is used on a center support frame or rail system having at least five legs and king foundation must have at least 6 support legs; mattress warranty is null and void if mattress is soiled, stained or in unsanitary condition. Products that are damaged/defective due to normal wear and tear are not covered under this limited warranty.
Emerald Sleep Systems offers the following limited warranty:
|Mattress Collection||Total Limited Warranty Period|
|Promotional||5 Year Pro-Rated|
|Kenneth Charles||10 Year NPR **|
|Diamond||10 Year NPR **|
|Cool Jewel||10 Year NPR **|
** Non-Prorated Warranty
- All warranty inquiries should be made to the store where the original purchase was made and accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
- All mattresses are considered part of the Promotional Collection unless otherwise noted.
- All Emerald Sleep Systems mattresses meet the federally required fire resistant standard.
- Warranty covers repair or replacement on manufacturer’s defects only.
- Warranty applies to bedding utilized under normal household use and conditions, by the original purchaser.
- Bedding must be maintained in accordance with our care instructions. Any abuse or neglect will void this warranty.
- Warranty does not include commercial, contract, rental trade, institutional or other non-residential use.
- Only body impressions greater than 1½” are considered manufacturing defects for quilted mattresses (Diamond, Kenneth Charles, Promotional), and greater than ¾” for non-quilted mattresses (Cool Jewel).
- Some mattress models may have a zipper cover. The zipper cover is not intended for removal; if the zipper cover is tampered with the warranty may be voided.
Emerald reserves the right to refuse service when the product is found to be in an unsanitary condition, soiled or stained. Emerald retains the sole right to determine the validity of the warranty claim.
Queen size (60” width) warranty applies only when the foundation is used on a center support frame or rail system having at least 5 legs. King size (76” width) must have at least 6 support legs.
All size beds must be used with matching Emerald Sleep System foundation.
Your Emerald Sleep System mattress has been constructed with the finest resilient upholstery materials to give you the utmost in comfort and
Mattresses are designed to conform to your individual contour. Initially, sleeping in one position may result in “body impressions” in the surface of the mattress. This is not a structural defect, but merely the localized compacting of the upholstery material. Only body impressions greater than 1½” are considered a manufacturing defect.
Do not bend the mattress. This could damage the innerspring unit. It should only be carried flat or on its side.
A mattress pad will help keep your bedding clean. Do not allow your mattress to get wet. Protect it from water and other liquids.